OROC BAT is above all the story of a Basque land, the Soule.
Nestled at the foot of the mountains, it is a land of shepherds where conviviality and authenticity are in the spotlight. Since the company was founded more than 50 years ago, we have made it our values.
This art of living is accompanied by a simple, original cuisine, rich in colours and flavours! It is this cultural heritage and know-how that guide us to offer a modern and creative cuisine.
We offer a diversified range of Basque delicatessen and ready-made meals such as spicy Basque pâté, Basque pâté with Espelette chilli pepper, Basque pâté with boletus, farmhouse country pork pâté, duck rillettes, veal and pork axoa, Basque chicken, Basque piperade, etc.
You will find on our website local products made according to traditional recipes. These are specialities from the Basque Country that we are pleased to offer you for direct sale!
- The choice of quality regional products: Southwestern Farmer Pork, Southwestern Fatty Duck, Aquitaine Veal,... ;
- The guarantee of product quality by combining the craftsman's actions with techniques and an environment that meet the most stringent requirements in terms of quality, hygiene and food safety;
- A 100% French production made entirely in our canning factory;
- Products cooked "as if at home", with patience, for the greatest respect for flavours and the search for the perfect balance;
- The will to constantly innovate to offer new products and meet consumer expectations and new trends;
- A responsive team thanks to an optimal organization and the integration of digital technology into its daily life.
Our company is located in rural areas as close as possible to the supply areas. Located on a 15,000 m2 site, our premises cover a total surface area of 2,885 m2 and benefit from modern facilities and tools, regularly renewed and meeting the strictest standards.
Our presence thus contributes to the development of a local production activity and a vital source of employment in rural areas. This is an important asset that is part of our Sustainable Development strategy.
Since our creation, we have been able to preserve and enhance the quality and richness of a terroir that enjoys a strong reputation.
Our leitmotiv: make you love cooking!
Our company is located in Viodos, at the entrance of Mauléon